Here's how it works:
- Suggest topics in the answers below.
- About every two weeks, the organizer
*picks one of the topics, based mainly on your votes, and writes up a new meta post introducing the challenge period which is usually two weeks. This is an example Challenge question.
- Anyone who wants to participate asks one or more questions about the challenge topic.
- At the end of the challenge period, the person who suggested that particular challenge (and/or the organizer) posts an answer to the challenge with a count of how many questions were asked and anything else they feel like highlighting (e.g. favourite questions or notable achievements). This is an example of a Challenge answer.
- The organizer picks a new topic and starts back on step #2.
People are free to add new topics at any time and when the list of topics is exhausted, the challenge series ends.
Please let me know what you think and suggest some topics for the months ahead.
* Either myself or someone who volunteers in an answer below.