Today begins the first of a series of Monthly Topic Challenges. This month let's look more closely at our ancestors' divorces.
We've all got them in our family trees. But...
- Do you have your ancestor's divorce records?
- Do you have an ancestor for whom you've lost the paper trail, and can't rule out that they divorced?
- Do you know why your ancestor divorced?
- Do you know about the divorce process they went through?
- Do you know about the divorce laws when and where your ancestors lived?
At the end of the month we'll tally up the divorce-records questions and answers and a very special one-of-a-kind life-changing mostly transparent prize will be awarded to the top questioner and answerer on this topic.
In the meantime please continue to propose and vote on future topics ideas for the topic you would like to be selected for April.