Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 21 Did H. Lebesgue claim "1 is prime" in 1899? Source?
- 20 Typesetting a descending italic z
- 17 Typesetting an old Latin ligature with pdftex
- 14 Importance of rigor
- 11 Should I ignore possible family information because it far too precise for its age?
- 10 Find a short expression for a given large integer
- 6 question about real numbers
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.