Chris K. Caldwell
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 19 '13 at 22:30
Top network posts
- 21 Did H. Lebesgue claim "1 is prime" in 1899? Source?
- 20 Typesetting a descending italic z
- 16 Typesetting an old Latin ligature with pdftex
- 14 Importance of rigor
- 11 Should I ignore possible family information because it far too precise for its age?
- 10 Find a short expression for a given large integer
- 6 question about real numbers
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 20 '15