Consultant and in the Payments Industry. Lifetime Learner of Data Science, History, Computer Science, IT,and general knowledge of improvement. Interested in seeking answers in the data through quality and quantitative analytic methods, but not a math geek. Master's of Science in Predictive Analytics, under graduate degrees in History, Computer Science, and History. Published Photographer, CISSP, ITIL, and other IT certifications, Webmaster, and Serious Genealogist.Fan of the outdoors, especially cycling.
- Genealogy & Family History 5.5k 5.5k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 658 658 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- History 651 651 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 359 359 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 How does one efficiently clean-up hair from sink after shaving or trimming beard?
- 15 How common was it for un-documented ships to bring settlers to the American colonies 1700-1750
- 13 Asking distant cousins for DNA?
- 11 Generational Loss of Data with DNA Testing
- 11 What class / type of ship was the "Dragon" from Rotterdam c. 1732?
- 11 What is uniform worn by Herr Schedler in photo taken late 19th century in Hannover?
- 10 Are there any Genealogical / Historical Photo Request Communities?
- View more network posts →