Monica Cellio has been unfairly treated. Time to apologize.
Software developer with a strong interest in functional programming - mostly using F# at work and Haskell for hobby stuff.
- Stack Overflow 28.2k 28.2k 1010 gold badges8383 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money♦ 24.4k 24.4k 66 gold badges7777 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4k 4k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- The Workplace 635 635 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Skeptics 571 571 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 198 What is the difference between . (dot) and $ (dollar sign)?
- 115 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 108 What does "Its cash flow is deeply negative" mean?
- 103 Please apologise properly to Monica
- 87 Haskell composition (.) vs F#'s pipe forward operator (|>)
- 86 Currently sole owner of a property. My girlfriend is looking to move in with me and is offering to pay 'rent'. Am I at risk here?
- 74 Am I a billionaire if a friend gives me $1000 for 0.0001% of my "company"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.