My research is predominantly in Pennsylvania, most specifically the so-called Coal Region, but also throughout the U.S., and in Wales, Ireland, and parts of present-day Germany.
I try to trace full descendant trees from each known ancestor, when feasible, or at least a complete trace for some number of generations.
I've used genealogy DNA fairly extensively (all DNA sites), both for hints in determining ancestral lines, and to help identify NPEs and biological parents.
Silicon Valley, CA
Member for 8 years
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 6 at 2:48
Top network posts
- 12 Why would someone born in the U.S. file a petition for naturalization?
- 12 Asking distant cousins for DNA?
- 11 Is city ward information provided in U.S. census records useful?
- 9 Data Model for Family Tree Maker 2012 (sources and source citations)
- 8 Contacting living distant relatives?
- 8 Confirming Ancestry.com tree information about Anthony White (b. 1700, Luenbeg, Scotland)?
- 8 What uses are there for the Social Security Number (SSN) of a deceased ancestor?
- View more network posts →