Recidivist genealogist and cat servant.
Moderator on Genealogy & Family History.
I have opinions on lots of things. You may even get to hear them sometimes, hopefully when they're relevant.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
33 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
- Genealogy & Family HistoryMod 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.3k 2.3k 1919 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 562 562 1515 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 22 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 131 131 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 What testing is done on 'April Fool' pranks?
- 38 How can the prohibition on pronoun avoidance possibly be enforced?
- 36 Why would a family misspell their surname?
- 27 Magic wand time - what does your community need? (More questions from the Community VP)
- 21 Checking in with the Lavender community
- 16 Why would the ages on a 1877 Marriage Certificate be so wrong?
- 14 Revisiting the "Hot Network Questions" feature, what are our shared goals for having it?
- View more network posts →