Recidivist genealogist and cat servant.
Moderator on Genealogy & Family History.
I have opinions on lots of things. You may even get to hear them sometimes, hopefully when they're relevant.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
32 profile views
Last seen 10 hours ago
- Genealogy & Family History♦ 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 1818 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 561 561 1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 22 bronze badges
- Super User 121 121 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 What testing is done on 'April Fool' pranks?
- 38 How can the prohibition on pronoun avoidance possibly be enforced?
- 36 Why would a family misspell their surname?
- 21 Checking in with the Lavender community
- 16 Why would the ages on a 1877 Marriage Certificate be so wrong?
- 14 Revisiting the "Hot Network Questions" feature, what are our shared goals for having it?
- 13 Where is the most recent version of the Code of Conduct?
- View more network posts →