I play a number of board and card games with varying degrees of skill, but using "algorithms" to avoid the most obvious mistakes. Depending on the game, if you can beat me, you are probably not a beginner, and perhaps a pretty good player.
New York, New York
Member for 7 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 '14 at 18:41
- History 98.1k 98.1k 1515 gold badges225225 silver badges481481 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 19.9k 19.9k 66 gold badges5252 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- German Language 12k 12k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Chess 11.8k 11.8k 2727 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 10.7k 10.7k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 81 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 75 Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 63 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 56 Why did Peter the Great name Saint Petersburg, Russia with a foreign styled name?
- 52 Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- 52 Is it ethical for a PI to tell university to pay out intern's salary for an extra month after internship ends, and keep the money?
- View more network posts →