I have a lot of interests, so I encourage you to visit my site at my web site Where you can learn a whole lot more. Suffice it to say that I am totally blind, so accessibility is very important to me.
Oregon, United States
Member for 3 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 18 '18 at 2:48
- Law 669 669 22 gold badges55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 651 651 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 621 621 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Aviation 539 539 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 515 515 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 In the Christmas Pageant scene, what did Buzz do to Kevin?
- 36 Why does flying not have any age restrictions like driving does?
- 23 How can saying a song's name be a copyright violation?
- 22 What is the general shape and size of a space probe, and how are they launched?
- 19 How easy is it for someone with blindness to go through customs?
- 15 Would I have a reasonable cause of action to consider suing a science centre for violating disability rights law?
- 14 Can't see that answer is accepted in screen reader
- View more network posts →