A retired Medical Professional, my chief concern now is the feeding of my alter ego. She is a creative sort who enjoys too many artsy craftsy pursuits, and must dabble in at least one daily, or she becomes very grumpy.
Washington, United States
Member for 2 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 23 '19 at 15:32
- Arts & Crafts 950 950 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 288 288 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 267 267 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 252 252 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Writing 203 203 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 Red Indicator Light Falsely Positive Most of the Time
- 8 How can I access my medical records in the United States?
- 7 Can a wool coffee cozy sustain high temperatures?
- 5 How can I affix keyboard keys to a suit jacket?
- 5 Scriptural basis for a Christian Congregation to vow to “guide and nurture” an infant being baptized
- 5 Dealing with triangle puncture wounds
- 5 Seeking advice on editing process through integration into online poetry writing communities
- View more network posts →