Working on a building a source-based genealogy web application, with reusable and open components.
Aiming to build something that suits the way I work - gathering data, storing it, linking it up, generating reports. If it becomes useful for anybody else that's just a bonus!
I'm also a publisher of non-genealogy commercial websites with millions of unique visitors per month.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
6 profile views
Last seen May 18 '14 at 14:01
- Genealogy & Family History 6.1k 6.1k 1919 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Expatriates 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Open Data 727 727 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 530 530 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Travel 514 514 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 What is the significance of the character "j" at the end of a Roman Numeral?
- 22 Which EU territories outside Europe does an EU citizen have right of residence in?
- 22 Is it safe and legal to sleep in my car in California (L.A. area)?
- 21 Why are there multiple Parishes listed for Births & Baptisms in Scotlands People?
- 18 Where can I be tax resident when I don't stay in any EU-country longer that 6 months a year?
- 18 Can certificates from General Register Office (GRO) of England and Wales be legally uploaded to Ancestry.com?
- 17 Did son-in-law have a different meaning in mid-19th century England?
- View more network posts →