I read Custom of hyphenated names in Germany which was posted about hypenated names in the Greiner family. I am very interested in some of the responses, and the information about the Greiners.

How do I contact the people who answered questions?

  • 2
    Welcome to G&FH:SE. When you have enough reputation, you will be able to comment on answers on the site. Commented Sep 30, 2021 at 0:58

1 Answer 1


Stack Exchange sites are designed around a principle that (with few exceptions) all communication between its users should be within the site and use its focused Q&A format supplemented by comments to help clarify those posts.

There is a Meta SE Q&A on How do I contact other users? that may help you find other ways to do it, but in general we would prefer such communication to remain within questions, answers and comments.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .